The Company leads a person to think they are getting the product for "free".This is not true they later charge you for it.

I called to debate this with them when 87.50 was taken from my bank account they said they would refund the money when I sent the bottle back which is fine I will do that. But I feel if a company that really feels they have a great product and they want to market it thats fine. But if you can't trust the marketing how can you trust the product? They may send you the first bottle of facial cream that seems to be affective but what will the second bottle bring.

If they want to mislead their consumers concerning payments how can they be trusted to give us what we have ordered.

It is unfortunate that companies like this fall into this deceptive way of misleading the public, when they probably could market their product with honesty.If it is actually what they claim it is.

Review about: Bellalabs Cream.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #780222

I received mine today. Called to cancel and was told I have to return the 14 day trials. The advertising was very misleading.

I learned that NOTHING IS FREE !!

Also you do not get a refund of your 4.95 because it is a shipping fee.