Update by user Jun 25, 2015

Update added by user Jun 08

My complaints s/h been Bellalabs and Perfect Age Skin.I indicated it was Bellalabs and LaCreme.

Anyway, as of 6/7/15, both companies have given me a total refund.

This came about, I believe, from just not giving up.I sent numerous e-mails stating repeatedly that I had never signed, or checked anything to indicate that I was ordering anything more than a sample.

I also got the Better Buisness Bureau involved by registering a complaint against both companies. You can get each companies physical address on their websites under contact info.

Learned a valuable lesson through this experience.

Don't ever order anything from an unknown compay without reading their terms & conditions.If you have any qualms at all check them out. Update added by user May 29 I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and continued to send e-mails to Bellalabs.com. I also contacted my bank and ordered a dispute for the charges.

Today, May 29, 2015 I received an e-mail from Bellalabs.com that they were issuing a full refund of the $87.63. They also contacted the BBB and committed to them that they were refunding the full amount. Now I just need to get La Creme.com to do the same. Original review posted by user May 28 I too fell for the ad.I think they are changing the website's look, since they are getting so many complaints.

I know on May 6th I ordered a free sample of the products by agreeing to pay for s/h of $4.95. I got charged two amounts of $86.73 on the 21st. I disputed the charges with my bank and have to wait 10 working days to see the results.

I also filed a complaint for unauthorized charges to my card with the Better Business Bureau on both companies.I just cant tolerate injustices, and I believe these companies are using the most deceptive practices available to them.

Original review posted by user May 26, 2015

I ordered a sample just like other people.Shock, they just charged my account for $87.63.

I would never order something so expensive. I live on Social Security and have no money for this kind of stuff, so I know that I would never have agreed to buy their product.

Please, whatever you do, read the small print.

They are taking advantage of the fact that people believe that they are paying for just the shipping a sample of the product, not agreeing to sign up for a constant supply of the product at a cost of $87.63.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. puzzlenutty stated that there is a room for improvement of unauthorized charges and scam to charge more money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "deceptive advertising" of anti aging cream and associated monetary loss in the amount of $88. Bellalabs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned anti aging cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bellalabs.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments