Doesn't matter how good are the creams you get so angry that you would like trash it.They keep charging your card, than you call them and same day they give you refund and charge you again.

I don't know what to do. Please never bye, scams.....I spend 3 hours on phone with them, they promise me they will call me back. Now I hope it's going to and only with 87$. I was *** and ordered without reading reviews.Hope this going to help someone an I never going to order anything online.......

Don't have 100 words.Now I am thinking to cancel my card.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bellalabs trial from Bellalabs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $88 and wants Bellalabs to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was almost ripped off. Author liked the most cancelled the next order quick. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bellalabs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments