I wanted to test a product they offered in an google ad.The ad only said about a free trial paying the shipping charges.

Since I took about 3 weeks to ge the sample and test it they charged my card with US$ 89 exactly 14 days after they shipped the order. I presented the claim to my bank and checking their site found that in the small prints they would charge the full value if I did not call to tell them ,I do not want their product. I tried to contact them, but the phone they have published is an unregistered toll free number.

The company is registred in Panama, the site name is registred to a different company and the email contact is unexistent.The support email they list in their site is inexistant too and any mail you send is returned inmediately.

The real problem I found is that in the google add there is no small print but in their site they try to cover their wrongdoing.

I finally decided to send a registered letter to the PO Box they list with a copy of the information contained in their add.

This person wrote the review because of "scam" at Bellalabs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $89 and wants Bellalabs to "start being honest with people and do not use dirty marketing tricks".

The most disappointing in user's experience was charges on credit card. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bellalabs and bellalabs free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments

WARNING!This company is a total scam.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!I tried to contact the 800# posted and they say they are not associated with BellaLabs.