I too fell for the trail offer.I did not even open the bottle when it arrived because there was no information in the packaging with your account # or return information just a full size bottle, not a sample I became suspicious and googled them.

I did not return quick enough I guess because the $84 charge hit my account and another bottle was sent the next month again with zero packaging information to return and my account was charged again $84. I reported this to my credit card company and they said it was part of there agreement and I would have to work out the credit with them.

They are impossible to get on the phone and I have yet to receive a credit even sending the product back unopened with certified mail receipt that they did get the returned product.WARNING there offer sounds great but they quickly get $169.00.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam to charge more money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bellalabs facial cream trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $184. Bellalabs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bellalabs facial cream trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bellalabs.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments