I read the ad and thought that I would try the product under the 14 day trial for $4.95 s&h.I was so angry and felt deceived because I was billed for the $4.95 and billed $87 before I even received the pyroduct.

I returned the product, unopened. I wrote return and cancel on the package. Yet 1 month later, I still have not been reimbursed for the $87. But I was very angry when I was debited for yet another $87 charge.

I have emailed them regarding this, and of course I have not gotten any response. I have shared this information with my family and friends.

I don't want anyone I know to be deceived and taken advantage of as I have.I am seeking to find out if there is legally any thing I can do.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Bellalabs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $179 and wants Bellalabs to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was snuck a charge through on my card. Author liked the most cancelled the next order quick. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bellalabs trial product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I am trying to get the charges reversed. I have also not seen any improvement on my wrinkles or skin from this product.