7582 S Las Vegas Blvd #115-405, Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA

My wife ordered this product last November. Internet offer for $6.00 plus shipping.

Too good to be true? Definitely!! Sent a confirmation email with shipping total invoice of $10.99. OK, I thought.

item came but was not what my wife ordered. Called back and they said they did not have our account info, call back later. Huh? Then never heard from them again until a few days ago.

It was in the form of another box with the same wrong item, and we did not even ask for it to be sent. My credit card bill came yesterday for two charges totaling almost $175.00! I was livid! Called their CS dept and again they said they don't know who we are call back later when their computers are "working".

Called back and finally spoke to Thomas who said we never cancelled the original contract within 14 days of original order and to "read the fine print on the web site". I told him he could refund the charges or I would report them to the BBB. He stated that was my right, but it really didn't matter to him. When I tried to explain to him how this was wrong since the beginning and I never asked for this in the first place, he would not stop talking over me and getting louder and louder to try and shut me down.

I would not be shut down. he finally relented and agreed to refund 50% of the charges. At this point I do not know what else to do.

Too bad that people have to pray on others like this.... Beware!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Serum Free Trial.

BellaLabs Cons: Customer service, Lack of transparency in advertising, Almost ripped off.

• Skincare Cream