7582 S Las Vegas Blvd #115-405, Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA

I ordered two supposedly free products for the cost of the shipping only. They added a third product to the order without my permission.

I called to complain about it and was eventually refunded $24.80, the cost of the third item which I believe was an eye serum. Today, I was notified by a daily check of my banking account that there was an additional charge of $89.95 for Glow Skin Care products, which was just another name for products Bellalabs deceptively markets. When I called to complain, I was told I had authorized this monthly payment and I only had 14 days to cancel. This charge came through on the 17th day.

I advised the CSR I had no knowledge of any additional products being ordered. She then told me she'd cancel the order but I'd still be responsible for this months charge. No matter how irate I was, the CSR did not deviate from her prepared script and even told me I couldn't deny the charge because I had given permission.

This company is a major rip-off and needs to be investigated for their shady business dealings. No telling how many others have been ripped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

BellaLabs Cons: Deceptiveness, Feeling scammed.

Comments

It seems many have been deceived by this company including myself! My story is the same.

I saw an ad pop up on my notebook while reading an article about Megan Kelly leaving her news anchor job and was going on the skin care business. I thought good for her and continued reading about the Bella Serata products which were being promoted under Megan's name. I thought better yet because there was a trial offer and I just pay the shipping charge. As I was filling out the online ordering system I got a call on the phone and to my surprise it was a rep from the company taking my order and she asked if I wanted to include some other item.

I said no and that I was going to order online. And I said I want to make sure there won't be any other charges whatsoever in the future. She said no problem I'll just be paying the shipping charge. I get the product a week or so later and I see two shipping charges for the single box with the two items I ordered under free trial.

I said no sweat I won't bother complaining about the double shipping charge. Well, here it is almost 3 weeks since the order was placed and I see charges of $84+ and $89+ on my credit card! Ok, I was duped! I made the calls and got about $50 back on my credit card.

What is our country coming to?! Are you company owners, lawyers and workers that hard up for money?!

Will see how far this scam goes before it ends up in court!! Just a hard-working senior citizen...

This is exactly what happened to me!!! Of course they said I agreed to buy all future products when I ordered the "free trial".

Only after threatening that I would call various agencies about their scam did they agree to refund me the two charges of over $80, and this took approximately an hour on the phone.

the same thing happened to me, but I can't find a contact number to call and complain/cancel so I don't get changed again. Can you provide me with the number you called?? please...

@Anonymous