I called about an unauthorized charge and found out the number listed was not in Arizona but in Utah. They had no account in my name and yet the charge came from the Arizona number.

I kept checking to see if this was a subscription before I ordered the sample and could not find anything about it being a subscription in the ad. I want it cancelled, I will never order again from any of these sample offers and am surprised that they come under the names of famous people. CANCEL any further parts of the so-called subscription order. I would like to know how many different products are listed under the same company and when I talked to one gentleman he was the same person who answered to two different companies.

They both had a subscription service that was not listed in the advertisement the same as Bella skin cream.

What a racket. This has cured me of sending for any "free samples"

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I just received a second shipment. I have been looking for a number to call. I don't want anymore..help

BellaLabs Reviews