Total scam - Advertised for $4.95 only pay shipping cost try for free. What it does not say is in two weeks from purchase NOT DATE OF DELEVERLY they charge your credit card $87.63 a month until you contact them at

877 767 9942 Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM

First time I tried this cream it made my skin red and burned. If you read the ingredients it’s made of the cheapest ingredients. The FDA says it’s illegal to make unjustified clams it takes 10 years off your skin in just 8 weeks .

I happened to use a magnifier to see and read the small card attached

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Cream.

Comments

I had the same experience, except I tried the 2nd cream with their sister company Lacremeskincare on the same order. Therefore, not only I had to pay another shipping charge, my loss was also double to be $175.26.

With hundreds of people complaining about these two unethical company, can we do something to fight back?

I, too, fell for this scam. Fortunately our credit card company called us to warn us and I cancelled it that day!

Shame on them for the deception! Also note that La Creme appears to be the same company, same scam.

BellaLabs Reviews