Total scam - Advertised for $4.95 only pay shipping cost try for free. What it does not say is in two weeks from purchase NOT DATE OF DELEVERLY they charge your credit card $87.63 a month until you contact them at
877 767 9942 Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
First time I tried this cream it made my skin red and burned. If you read the ingredients it’s made of the cheapest ingredients. The FDA says it’s illegal to make unjustified clams it takes 10 years off your skin in just 8 weeks .
I happened to use a magnifier to see and read the small card attached
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- False Advertising
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my free trial; within 24 hours was warned about the Autoship (didn't see that in the terms but I didn't read them that closely. my bad) I emailed..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "This review reflects my experience with James Sunwoo, and this review is not intended to be critical of the dentist office he is working for. James Sunwoo is an oral surgeon..."
- "I ordered some Papermate brand 3-in-1 multi PhD pens from Shoplet because they labeled them as the ones with the red ink pens, not the stylus. But when they arrived..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."