Total scam - Advertised for $4.95 only pay shipping cost try for free. What it does not say is in two weeks from purchase NOT DATE OF DELEVERLY they charge your credit card $87.63 a month until you contact them at
877 767 9942 Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
First time I tried this cream it made my skin red and burned. If you read the ingredients it’s made of the cheapest ingredients. The FDA says it’s illegal to make unjustified clams it takes 10 years off your skin in just 8 weeks .
I happened to use a magnifier to see and read the small card attached
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- False Advertising
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I ordered my free trial; within 24 hours was warned about the Autoship (didn't see that in the terms but I didn't read them that closely. my bad) I emailed..."
- "4 days ago my tooth began to hurt to the point it was obvious it needed to be pulled. I already had work done on this tooth, and I was..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "This review reflects my experience with James Sunwoo, and this review is not intended to be critical of the dentist office he is working for. James Sunwoo is an oral surgeon..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."