Bellalabs - Total scam do not buy

335 of 384 Bellalabs reviews

Total scam - Advertised for $4.95 only pay shipping cost try for free. What it does not say is in two weeks from purchase NOT DATE OF DELEVERLY they charge your credit card $87.63 a month until you contact them at

877 767 9942 Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM

First time I tried this cream it made my skin red and burned. If you read the ingredients it’s made of the cheapest ingredients. The FDA says it’s illegal to make unjustified clams it takes 10 years off your skin in just 8 weeks .

I happened to use a magnifier to see and read the small card attached

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
335 of 384 Bellalabs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 07, 2015 #1016868

I had the same experience, except I tried the 2nd cream with their sister company Lacremeskincare on the same order. Therefore, not only I had to pay another shipping charge, my loss was also double to be $175.26.
With hundreds of people complaining about these two unethical company, can we do something to fight back?

0 0 Reply
Barb

Jul 06, 2014 #836474 Tampa, Florida, United States

I, too, fell for this scam. Fortunately our credit card company called us to warn us and I cancelled it that day! Shame on them for the deception! Also note that La Creme appears to be the same company, same scam.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bellalabs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bellalabs.
Filing a new complaint about
×