Bellalabs - The product has damaged me " I am older now"

30 of 384 Bellalabs reviews

This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free only pay shipping.My lawyer will Persue them not only for the extra money they took ,but for the misleading act that allowed them the access and authorization to do it and feel they are correct in doing so..This has been such a hardship on me personally .My faith in doing business with this company and any other company with financial matters via the Internet in my future.I believe I have aged even further from this and demand compensation for the aging they have induced by there business tactics the hardship is unbearable financially and physically and mentally,I can't eat ,sleep ,or look at myself in the mirror and demand compensation for the damage they have caused .

I demand it Now my search begins for the responsible negligent party within bellalabs.

ahh the lab director and the department of health that determines their practice and regulates it based on policy safety and lastly ETHICs.Here I come signed,"I look like a raisin"

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bellalabs Facial Cream Trial
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #808115

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bellalabs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 384 Bellalabs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bellalabs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bellalabs.
Filing a new complaint about
×