This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free only pay shipping.My lawyer will Persue them not only for the extra money they took ,but for the misleading act that allowed them the access and authorization to do it and feel they are correct in doing so..This has been such a hardship on me personally .My faith in doing business with this company and any other company with financial matters via the Internet in my future.I believe I have aged even further from this and demand compensation for the aging they have induced by there business tactics the hardship is unbearable financially and physically and mentally,I can't eat ,sleep ,or look at myself in the mirror and demand compensation for the damage they have caused .

I demand it Now my search begins for the responsible negligent party within bellalabs.

ahh the lab director and the department of health that determines their practice and regulates it based on policy safety and lastly ETHICs.Here I come signed,"I look like a raisin"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of bellalabs free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Bellalabs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bellalabs free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bellalabs.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments