I was charged only $4.95 for S&H. I did not see the hidden message about 14 days, no refund, and they then charged me $89.95 on my account.

I called to let them know I was returning the product & I wanted a refund. They told me no refunds and will not accept product back if I send it to them. I told them it has never been opened. I asked to speak with a supervisor who would not come to the phone.

First they would give me $35. back, then $41.00, then $67.00 and finally after over 30 mins on the phone I received my full refund. They put you thru *** and they will not give you any information about their corporate office. I think that the victims of this scam need to get together and start a Class Action Lawsuit against this company.

I know I will be reporting them to the Maryland Consumer Affairs and our Attorney General. Things like this must be stopped.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lgild.2 stated that there is a room for improvement of feel ripped off and custtomer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of bellalabs serum free trial. Bellalabs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bellalabs serum free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bellalabs.

Comments

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1269165

I have received my full refund. I will never buy anything from them again.