Chicago, Illinois

trybellagoldserum.com. I think it was Christie Brinkley.Showed up on my visa card as beautycrem and rejuvidermaskin.

Beware the $90/month you didn't realize you were signing up for.

I ordered a 4.95 and 5.95 anti-aging cream sample or trial for my 53 yo wife off my smartphone. Bad idea. My smartphone doesn't show as much info as my laptop. Wait a minute, I didn't intend to order that too!

Oh well. It was a 24.95 one time purchase only, thankfully, not $90. Boy was I surprised to see 89.95 and 87.35 charges on my credit card after 17 days for the 2 trial products. Oh darn, didn't I realize that Terms and Conditions explained it's a 17 day trial followed by 89.95/month shipments which I was supposedly signing up for.

Not sure I can get a refund at this point. I suppose I can by returning any unopened/unused shipments at my shipping expense to Utah. Called the 866-805-2648 number and the guy said he'd cancel further orders and even send me free extra product, 2 for the price of 1. Not sure if I should keep it or send it all back.

Probably will do the latter since it's not worth $177.30. Beware people.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

BellaLabs Cons: Not the price advertised, False advertising, Had to return-over priced.

• Order Scam