I ordered a "free" sample and received a quick automated response to thank me for my order of TWO products.I called customer support and spoke to a very rude person and told them to cancel my order for both products immediately and was told that they would cancel the order for me.

I requested verification of cancellation and was told again very rudely "Your order was cancelled - is there anything else". The next day, I received an email that my order had shipped and I called to cancel again, but received the order today. They now claim that I had never cancelled the order since I didn't receive an email confirmation proving the cancellation.

The "free" trial is a scam!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam offer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bellalabs cream free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $11. Bellalabs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bellalabs cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bellalabs.

Comments

Norcross, Georgia, United States #1254677

This company offered 2 free samples which I paid shipping costs for $10.90 and then they charged me $177.30 2 weeks later.When I called customer service they told me that I needed to cancel within 14 days which was nowhere in their ad and they could not give me my money back.

I kept persisting for a refund and I was then offered a refund of 50% for both products which I have not received yet. I was sent an email from the company with the refund confirmation and cancellation of my account. This is truly a scam. The representatives I spoke with were very nasty and unprofessional.

They even threatened me with legal actions if I tried to stop the transaction from going through to my bank.

Don't order anything from this company.These people are crooks.

Vauna, Richmond, VA USA

Mason, Michigan, United States #1247024

I had the same experience.I was told that I could receive a FREE sample and only pay $4.95 postage charge.

I did receive the sample and haven't even tried it yet. Then I got a warning from my credit card company that I was charged $89.00 for this purchase. When I called, I was told that I was supposed to call up and cancel.

I had not ordered the product.I don't think I will be able to get my money back.

Satellite Beach, Florida, United States #1245633

Another unhappy customer posted that she had to cancel her credit card because the company began posting monthly charges. You might want to do the same.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1245616

Ditto!!I signed up for the "free trial" too and tried to call to cancel but never could get anyone to answer the phone.

I got an answering machine and never received a call back.

Now I have a new charge on my acct for a hundred bucks for product I haven't gotten and didn't order.

This place sucks.Don't do it.

to Anonymous Satellite Beach, Florida, United States #1254703

I reported this company to the Better Business Bureau and when they contacted the company, the company lied about the entire process and the BBB bought their lies and closed my case! I think everyone who has been scammed by this company needs to report it to the BBB so that they take our complaints more seriously.

to roblin100 Hillsboro, Oregon, United States #1259411

I too fell into this scam trap, I should of known better, right?I became alerted when the website pushed for unwanted additional products and there was no way of removing them from my order!!!Called the CS and supposable they cancelled the unwanted 2 products but now after reading all these reviews I am skeptical.

Called my bank and cancelled my card to avoid any additional charges.

Roblin 100, I am not surprised with BBB reaction to your claim, I have a bad experience with them in a past and feel like they do not have our consumer best interest in mind at all.