Turnaround Time

I had a similar experience with Bella Gold.I did the free trial for $4.95 for the serum only.

Next thing I knew, I was charged $34.95 total, which included 2 extra items that I didn't sign up for. Just looked in my online banking and saw two more surprise charges - one for $87.35 and another for $89.95!! I called them and the gal I spoke to just argued with me and said I accepted the terms of the agreement, which I don't remember doing. After a heated discussion, she said she would give me 50% back.

Well, I didn't accept it, and am filing a claim with my bank for unauthorized charged.

DON'T sign up with this company - they are scammers and a very shlocky business!!!!So angry!!

This person wrote the review because of "deceitful pricing and product information" at Bellalabs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $213 and wants Bellalabs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive ad, took my money not once but tried to again and feel ripped off. Author liked the most noithing until i get my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bellalabs and bellalabs serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Maple Shade Township, New Jersey, United States #1241703

Where did you get the phone number or could you please tell me