Ordered a free trail sample which was suppose to be $4.95 for one and $5.95 for the other. Never received the sample but did get a box with two products which I thought were the samples.

Get my credit card bill and there are charges for $89.95 and $ 87.35. About the same time another box arrives. I called Discover to file a dispute about the charges. Called the company and they tell me that if I did not cancel my order within 14 days from ordering the sample which I never got then I owe them for want I received.

If I cancel my dispute with Discover they will make an arrangement. They will not accept the product back even if they are unopened with the seal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of bellalabs cream free trial. Bellalabs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bellalabs cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bellalabs.

Comments

Of course it's a SCAM. They steal photos from plastic surgeons before and after FACE LIFT site and tell unsuspecting consumers they are photos of people who used their cream.