Poplarville, Mississippi
2.3K views

BELLALABS and LA CREME BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS! If Dr. Oz does not represent these scam companies seems he should find a way to make sure the public knows what is going on and that he is not a part of it. But I see nothing from him. Products are initially $4.95 and $3.95 for shipping for a "trial offer". These companies claim, after the initial purchase, that there was an agreement to pay an additional $87 after a "14 day trial period" but I went over EVERYTHING before making the $4.95 purchase and saw NOTHING about agreeing to this. Also, in the first article on

www.antiwrinklerserum.com/shapereport-US/

stated the two products he (Dr. Oz) mentioned on his show are by La Creme and Bellalabs, then after I ordered and went back to this site the names of the companies change to "The two products he mentioned on his show are Citratone Anti Wrinkle Cream and Clarity Anti Aging Eye Serum Advanced Skin Serum." So I have no doubt that their 14 Day Trial agreement was NOT included on my initial purchase.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I did the same thing, nothing said I was purchasing these products at full price or signing up for a membership! Now I'm out $94.

for one product and $87. for the other!

I'm on a fixed income!! I can't find a business name to report to the BBB either.

Depending on your credit card company, they may represent you in the charges if you file within a respectable time period. American Express has held their own when I had similar problems.

Sorry but you must be living under a rock because Dr Oz is constantly telling people in interviews that he has nothing to do with them and tell people to be aware!

Btw, try using common sense...it would tell you that he has nothing to do with these scam artists...smh!

I went through the same thing. I have cancer talked to an agent and they remimberst me right away.The very next day they charged me again, Called and talked to 3agents telling me they didn't after talking with MasterCard.They are sending papers to file on LA cream.Doesn't sound like a lot of money but when u are taking radiation 5 days a week and on disability paying for special drinks and eats it is.YJ

THERE IS A TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUTTON ON WEBSITE YOU BUYERS SHOULD HAVE READ BEFORE COMPLAINING OF BEING BILLED. DOES THE PRODUCT REDUCE BAGS UNDER EYES OR NOT?

Look at the terms here.

It is called "the pissed consumer.com

BellaLabs Reviews