Went into what I thought was Sams Club website when it asked me to do a short survey of their web site and then I would be compensated with a discount for products. There were only a few items and this Bella antiage and bellavitalift was one of them.

It said all I had to do was pay the shipping for a 15 day sample. Like a fool I did. The only paperwork was an advertisement for all their different products. No packing slip included.

Then when I went into my credit card company I saw the charge. I called the card company and complained because nothing was even said during my being on the internet.

It was all antimated and I kept saying no to all they asked.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bellalabs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bellalabs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Bellalabs to other companies on our site.

Comments