Turnaround Time

ELDERLY 70/YR OLD LADY, RESPONDED TO FREE SAMPLE, PAY S/H ONLY.NOW THEY WANT TO CHARGE MY MASTERCARD A HUGE AMT UNLESS I RETURN BOTTLE???

I AM A DISABLED NURSE AND LIVING ON PEANUTS. I AM CONTACTING MY BANK, BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND DEPT ON AGING. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON'T BE SUCKED INTO GIVING THEM YOUR PAYMENT INFO. AFTER TRYING THIS STUFF, MY FACE BROKE OUT LIKE TEENAGE PIMPLES, AND I NEVER HAD THEM AS A TEEN.

GREAT, NOW THEY WILL NOT LET ME POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!MY 70/YR OLD SKIN WOULD BE A GREASY MESS IF I CONT USING THIS ***

clmickey08 wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Bellalabs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Bellalabs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most cancelled the next order quick and noithing until i get my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bellalabs bellalabs sample for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments