Bellalabs - Review about Skin Care Product from Bellflower, California

Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days.I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than week of use.

My skin looks dry & irritated as well. Customer service said they already tried billing me on 26th because I kept product past 14days. They said they would try billing me again on the 29th and offered I keep product at 50% of $43.82. They told me to return product today and they won't charge me only if it's postmarked today day 10 from Hawaii.

Most things take 4-5days to arrive here. Horrible advertising if 14days means 7 days use, my skin reacted badly dry, irritated, hard nodules on forehead and by nose and everyone said I look more tired with bigger bags under my eyes when I changed nothing except use of this product. Thumbs down on all counts.

Plus I have to pay return shipping and hope they don't try to charge my card again.On Day 10 includes shipping time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Skin Care Product
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #586903 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bellalabs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.