Bellalabs - Review about Skin Care Product from Bellflower, California
Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days.I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than week of use.
My skin looks dry & irritated as well. Customer service said they already tried billing me on 26th because I kept product past 14days. They said they would try billing me again on the 29th and offered I keep product at 50% of $43.82. They told me to return product today and they won't charge me only if it's postmarked today day 10 from Hawaii.
Most things take 4-5days to arrive here. Horrible advertising if 14days means 7 days use, my skin reacted badly dry, irritated, hard nodules on forehead and by nose and everyone said I look more tired with bigger bags under my eyes when I changed nothing except use of this product. Thumbs down on all counts.
Plus I have to pay return shipping and hope they don't try to charge my card again.On Day 10 includes shipping time.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Skin Care Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They advertise free product, just pay shipping handling. Then in a week and a half later they make an unauthorized charge to your bank account almost $90!!! Advertisement does..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I have been using Kronos hair products for 7 years and it has help me not to loose more hair. I was loosing my hair for years and Krono stop..."
- "I am so angry at Sears customer service and company. I have trying to get a $600+ refund back from them for over a year now. No matter how many..."
- "I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, instructed and payed extra to have them delivered before lunch time to her job. It was 5oclock and still no flowers. I called and..."