They advertise free product, just pay shipping handling.Then in a week and a half later they make an unauthorized charge to your bank account almost $90!!!

Advertisement does not mention anything about trial offer or amount to later be charged onto your account!!

I will be filing complaints with the Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division as well as disputing charges with my bank and if it causes bounce-check fees, I will be filing claims against this bogus company!!They need to be stopped.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $176. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bellalabs and uploaded a picture. the best about bellalabs free trial from Bellalabs was noithing until i get my money. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bellalabs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Bellalabs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments