I ordered a "sample" and paid for it, hen low and behold they charged my credit card $89.95 for kbs nutra skin and $87.35 for your skin. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE FREE SAMPLE I at contacted them by email and was sent an email reply stating "We will contact you back within 24 hours" Never did contact me back.

I closed my credit card and complained to them but they said the merchant obtained my authorization blah blah blah.

Total scam, don't fall for it. I will be complaining to the Florida AG and other consumer groups and will post on facebook and other social media sites.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

h.kitchener

Boy, yours is a common experience, not just with this particular firm, but with many others. They rely on people not reading the "fine print" and you wind up getting regular deliveries of their product at exorbitant prices.

Best to carefully read what you are signing up for.

These "free" trials are scams to get your card info and charge you. The ones who are more at risk are those who use debit cards.

BellaLabs Reviews