I took advantage of trying the anti-wrinkle face cream when they put out an ad that said you could get a sample for the shipping charges only $4.95. I opted to try the offer only to note on my next credit card bill that I had been charged $87.63!

Infuriated, I telephoned them and only got an answering machine. You can imagine the furor with which I left a message! Ironically, I liked the face cream but under no circumstances would I deal with this company again. They are dishonest!

Now am battling with my credit card company to reverse the $87 fee! STAY AWAY FROM BELLALABS!

Buy from your local drug store and avoid this online scam. Considering the number of others who have written complaints, this will not be the last time that Bellalabs rips off a customer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of bellalabs cream and associated monetary loss in the amount of $83. Bellalabs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bellalabs cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bellalabs.

Comments

My issues with Bella Labs has been resolved with my credit card's help. Bella Labs charged me for two months accusing me of not following their return policies.

The online sample purchase offer did not show any return policies so that was just a way for them to avoid taking responsibility for bilking me out of almost $174.00+. I reported them to MasterCard, spent some time on the telephone with Bella Labs and wrote them a forceful e-mail and all charges were credited.

I think they understood that I would not stop until I got satisfaction from them. I would caution everyone against doing business with them.