Turnaround Time

I ordered a serum for 4.95 plus shipping on my phone.Immediately they charged me close to 35.00 on my charge card.

When I called them to inquire about the charge I found out they had added another product to my order that I had not authorized. They said they would take it off but they did not and I received both products. Imagine my surprise when a month later I was charged $87.35 as a "surprise charge" since I did not cancel during the 14 day trail period.....................of which I was not aware of! And if that was not enough 4 days later I was charged another 89.95 for the other product that I did not even order.

Had I not called customer service back that day to cancel they would have continued to charge me almost $180.00 a month for these products. They did agree to give me 50% of my money back after I became irate. However it will not be credited to my charge card for another 45 days, all the while they are making interest on my money. Buyer beware!!!

This company "Bella Gold" is in the business of stealing money from its customers.............NOT selling beauty cream. I have decided that their product is not worth having to deal with such an unethical and untrustyworthy company. Dr. Oz may endorse this product....................but don't let that fool you.

I am sure he puts his mark on a lot of products without checking out their business practices.They definitely borderline on dishonesty and padding their customers orders.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Bellalabs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $190 and wants Bellalabs to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive ads and padding my order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bellalabs and bellalabs serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments

total scam. got charged over $500 when i was only supposed to pay shipping.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1254293

You really must read carefully what you are signing up for in the future. This type of "offer" is a very common scam.