I ordered a serum for 4.95 plus shipping on my phone. Immediately they charged me close to 35.00 on my charge card.

When I called them to inquire about the charge I found out they had added another product to my order that I had not authorized. They said they would take it off but they did not and I received both products. Imagine my surprise when a month later I was charged $87.35 as a "surprise charge" since I did not cancel during the 14 day trail period.....................of which I was not aware of! And if that was not enough 4 days later I was charged another 89.95 for the other product that I did not even order.

Had I not called customer service back that day to cancel they would have continued to charge me almost $180.00 a month for these products. They did agree to give me 50% of my money back after I became irate. However it will not be credited to my charge card for another 45 days, all the while they are making interest on my money. Buyer beware!!!

This company "Bella Gold" is in the business of stealing money from its customers.............NOT selling beauty cream. I have decided that their product is not worth having to deal with such an unethical and untrustyworthy company. Dr. Oz may endorse this product....................but don't let that fool you.

I am sure he puts his mark on a lot of products without checking out their business practices. They definitely borderline on dishonesty and padding their customers orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

BellaLabs Cons: Deceptive ads, Padding my order.

• Confidence trick
  • Hostile Customer Service
  • Lacreme Trial Offer
  • Fraud Activity
  • Bella Labs Trial Offer

Comments

total scam. got charged over $500 when i was only supposed to pay shipping.

h.kitchener

You really must read carefully what you are signing up for in the future. This type of "offer" is a very common scam.

BellaLabs Reviews