Mission Viejo, California
2.1

I have used the BellaLabs facial crème for several years and loved it! I have written to Bella Labs 4 times over the years cancelling my order.

I have also spoken to Bella Labs customer service personnel NUMEROUS TIMES CANCELLING MY ORDER. but they continue sending their product to me and charging my credit card. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO STOP RECEIVING THEIR PRODUCT ND LA CREME PRODUCTS????!!! Please tell me, so I can end this quietly.

All I want to do is cancel my Bella Labs facial cream order and cancel my La Crème Anti-Wrinkle Cream. Those two cancellations should require a small number of employee hours and should be relatively easy to perform. Simple. In fact, here I am, once again CANCELLING both orders.

Will you please do this for me?

Thank you! Nancy Grabmiler

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Customer Care.

Reason of review: Administrative.

Preferred solution: CANCEL THESE TWO ORDERS on your data base and send me a refund check..

BellaLabs Cons: Poor internal activity.

Comments

If you call your charge card company they can cancel your current card number then issue a new card within a few days. That way Bellalabs will no longer have a valid card number, and you won't incur further charges.

That's what I did. : ) Good luck.

BellaLabs Reviews