Deceptive Marketing Practice: When ordering the "free trial" for $4.95 the site started offering additional products for $5.95 S&H and $24.95 S&H before being able to check out. Each offer had a large yellow "Complete Check Out" button with charge card logos, etc., underneath it. After I hit the "Complete Check Out" button twice, it said "Thank you for your order" and reflected all of the charges for the additional products offered ($35.85.) There was no way to remove them. I went back to the previous screens and saw something at the bottom in a very faint, tiny font. It said "No thanks, I decline this offer." GREAT!

I called my charge card company immediately. They cancelled my credit card number and issued a new card (with a different number) the next day. Once you have a new card issued, Bellalabs will no longer have a valid card number, and you won't incur further charges.

Good Luck!

This person wrote the review because of "deceptive marketing practice" at Bellalabs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bellalabs to "quit deceiving people! put the "no thanks, i decline this offer" in large, bold font so people can see it".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bellalabs and bellalabs free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments