Deceptive Marketing Practice: When ordering the "free trial" for $4.95 the site started offering additional products for $5.95 S&H and $24.95 S&H before being able to check out. Each offer had a large yellow "Complete Check Out" button with charge card logos, etc., underneath it. After I hit the "Complete Check Out" button twice, it said "Thank you for your order" and reflected all of the charges for the additional products offered ($35.85.) There was no way to remove them. I went back to the previous screens and saw something at the bottom in a very faint, tiny font. It said "No thanks, I decline this offer." GREAT!

I called my charge card company immediately. They cancelled my credit card number and issued a new card (with a different number) the next day. Once you have a new card issued, Bellalabs will no longer have a valid card number, and you won't incur further charges.

Good Luck!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Free Trial.

Reason of review: Deceptive Marketing Practice.

Preferred solution: Quit deceiving people! Put the "No thanks, I decline this offer" in LARGE, BOLD Font so people can see it..

• Deceptive Marketing