Bellflower, California

Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days. I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than week of use.

My skin looks dry & irritated as well. Customer service said they already tried billing me on 26th because I kept product past 14days. They said they would try billing me again on the 29th and offered I keep product at 50% of $43.82. They told me to return product today and they won't charge me only if it's postmarked today day 10 from Hawaii.

Most things take 4-5days to arrive here. Horrible advertising if 14days means 7 days use, my skin reacted badly dry, irritated, hard nodules on forehead and by nose and everyone said I look more tired with bigger bags under my eyes when I changed nothing except use of this product. Thumbs down on all counts.

Plus I have to pay return shipping and hope they don't try to charge my card again. On Day 10 includes shipping time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Has anyone used Bella Serata cream for wrinkles?

BellaLabs Reviews