Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days.I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than week of use.

My skin looks dry & irritated as well. Customer service said they already tried billing me on 26th because I kept product past 14days. They said they would try billing me again on the 29th and offered I keep product at 50% of $43.82. They told me to return product today and they won't charge me only if it's postmarked today day 10 from Hawaii.

Most things take 4-5days to arrive here. Horrible advertising if 14days means 7 days use, my skin reacted badly dry, irritated, hard nodules on forehead and by nose and everyone said I look more tired with bigger bags under my eyes when I changed nothing except use of this product. Thumbs down on all counts.

Plus I have to pay return shipping and hope they don't try to charge my card again.On Day 10 includes shipping time.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Wahine2015 is overall dissatisfied with Bellalabs and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bellalabs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Bellalabs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #1290253

Has anyone used Bella Serata cream for wrinkles?