I got caught up in this "free trial" scam also, but was able to get the issue resolved. All of the charges were reversed and Bellalabs was not able to charge me for additional products.

I suggest others do the following: Contact your charge card company and request a chargeback asap (to dispute the charges you didn't authorize, or know you would incur beyond the initial, free trial shipping & handling fee.) Tell your charge card company to cancel the card number Bellalabs has on file, and request a new charge card number be issued to you. They can do this within a couple days. You should have received emails regarding the free trial order (i.e., an order confirmation email, & your order has shipped email, etc.) These emails have their contact number on them, as well as an order number you can reference. Call the contact number in your emails and ask to speak to a supervisor (if the customer service agent is uncooperative.) You need to make sure you get each (free trial) order properly cancelled by having them send you proof via a cancellation email for each product.

Initially, I did speak to a very rude, surly woman that said exactly what others on this site experienced - then she hung up on me. I immediately called back and spoke with a very nice lady who talked to the supervisor. They refunded all charges and sent me cancellation emails for confirmation.

My new charge card number was received within 2 days, and Bellalabs no longer had a valid card on file. Good luck to everyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Deceptive Marketing Practice.

Preferred solution: Cease deceptive marketing practices & improve customer service.

Comments

h.kitchener

The key to situations like this is for people to actually READ what they are signing up for and to realize that anytime you see a "free trial" or such offer, know that it is really just a scam.

BellaLabs Reviews