What a crock!I ordered the free sample and paid $5.95 for shipping.

I just looked at my bank statement and saw 2 unauthorized charges, one for $89.95 and another for $86.75 with 2 different phone numbers listed. I called the one and argued with a guy who was very rude and threatened legal action and he said go ahead. I told him this was a scam! So I'm not going to give up now!

I'm calling better business bureau and emailing them relentlessly.

I'm also calling my bank first thing in the morning!I want my money back so I agree we should file a class action lawsuit!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bellalabs cream from Bellalabs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bellalabs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was what a scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bellalabs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Huntington Beach, California, United States #1181678

I'm right there with you I ordered the sample for shipping only and apparently I have 14 days to try it or they are going to charge my account $89 so I called on the day after supposedly was 14 days and I asked for a supervisor they would not give me to supervisor I was so pissed I yelled and asked for a supervisor again & again & again I said please please send me to a supervisor.... The girl was actually arguing with me and gave me examples of for instance if you go to Walmart blah blah blah I said you know what I just received the sample on Wednesday it did not hit my account until Friday previous you're telling me I have 14 days to try it otherwise cancel it I'll be charged the full amount???it was ridiculous ...finally some other girl got on the line supposedly a supervisor I doubt it and gave me a courtesy credit of $44 out of the 88$ What a scam!!!

I'm with you, sister.However, it seems like the credit card company is on their side.

I canceled my card and have written to everyone I can think of including the BBB, and also the President of the credit card company. This is a total scam on all levels. I showed the comments, that over 450 people had the same experience, but no help. Class action suit might wake them.

up.

I also ordered the free sample for 595 then I received another sample and they got charged for $89 and then I received another sample I sent all three samples back to the company and now I'm being threatened with collection by collect Pros I'm certainly not going to pay for this cream that I sent back to them thank you bye