I too fell for the too good to be true cream. SCAM!!!

Wasn't until that night after ordering it that I started to look into the company, and realized the product I thought I was getting was really the glow recipe from shark tank, that has a real website. This was a scam, showed up on my credit card as GUMBO cream.

That scared me enough to cancel my card since who knows who I gave it out to. When I tried to cancell my processing order they gave me some weird reason why I couldn't, and I had to call back a few days later to cancel my membership, I only knew excited because my credit card

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Cream.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I bought a trial size of the Bella Cream for $4.95 and was charged by 3 different companies, RHB Wellness, MDM Youthful skincare $87.35 and MDM YOUR BEST ANTIAGING $89.95. When I called to cancel, I got a smart *** who said, that's what you paid for, what you got.

A tiny sample... Come on.... In the trial there were 3 different little samples, one costs $24.95 the other $87.35 and $89.95..

Hard lesson learned.