1.1

This company is a thief!!! Besides the fact that they charge you upwards of $150, the product has had ZERO effect on my skin using it for almost two weeks now.

The customer service is rude and god awful. DO NOT ORDER THIS. YOU WILL REGRET IT. I have ordered multiple free trials from other companies in the past and I have never had a problem with cancellation in time to not be charged again.

The company tried to tell my bank I marked off a box allowing for the terms. There was no box, I went back and checked. The terms is at the very very bottom of the page, a bit of a ways under the checkout button. They are sneaky and deceptive and it’s a horrible business model.

The first time I called customer service the man kept repeating that there was no one other than his rude self to speak too and even if there was they would also tell me nothing could be done. I hung up and called back. Tiana was much more helpful, and almost immediately offered me a 35% discount. Even so I’m still out over $100 because the company is deceptive with its customers to make the extra dollar.

I have used multiple subscription services including Fabletics, ipsy, etc. I have never had this problem before. I will never recommend not only your product, but further your business to any single person I know.

I’m still in disbelief at the utter dishonestly and lack of professionalism of both your company and your customer service team. Disgusted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments