Both Bellalabs and lacremeskincare are running a shady business.They offer you a 14 day free trial you just pay for shipping but then they charge your credit card with $87.63 and when you call them they say it's all on their website.
But unfortunately it's not visible on the page where you get this 14 day trial. It's a scam and fraud and the cream they send you does not do what they claim it should do for your skin.DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.
THEY ARE SCAMING PEOPLE!FRAUD.....
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive ads
- Unauthorized charges
- No full refund
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Bellalabs Facial Cream Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "This rug is a major health hazard and will stain your floor!The rug fibers come apart and go in the air (see attached photos of HVAC air filter). It is..."
- "I own a junk hauling company and use thumbtack to send quotes to customers. On their website it states that "junk removal" cost 2 credits. I have sent serveral quotes..."
- "Bought 2 Pegasus Medicine Cabinets for a bathroom remodel. When the units were opened, one had 2 broken mirror side panels. 6 days after professional installation (by contractor), the mirrored door..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."