Both Bellalabs and lacremeskincare are running a shady business.They offer you a 14 day free trial you just pay for shipping but then they charge your credit card with $87.63 and when you call them they say it's all on their website.

Related: Review about Bellalabs Facial Cream Trial from Fort Worth, Texas

But unfortunately it's not visible on the page where you get this 14 day trial. It's a scam and fraud and the cream they send you does not do what they claim it should do for your skin.DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

THEY ARE SCAMING PEOPLE!FRAUD.....

Review about: Bellalabs Facial Cream Trial.

I didn't like: Deceptive ads, Unauthorized charges, No full refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bellalabs Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bellalabs?

Comments

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1241468

Just to tell you La cream skin care is the new name of Bella labs

its a scam please everyone dont order anything from la cream skin care they are only suppose to charge you 4.95 but in 2 weeks they will charge you 87.63.

Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Wen - Review about Hair Care Product from Lansdale, Pennsylvania Wen "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..." Read more No No Hair Removal - Review about Hair Removal Device No No Hair Removal "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Horrible Consultant Experience Rodan and Fields "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more