I completed a survey and my prize was a free trial of Bella Serum and paid $4.95 for shipping and handling. I failed to notice the small fine print regarding further shipments.

I noticed a $89.95 charge the next month on my credit card and immediately call customer service. This was in April. The rep told me I missed the deadline to cancel and my new shipment was processed April 24th and had already shipped. I accepted responsibility for not knowing I had to cancel within 14 days and canceled my account.

I never received the supposed shipment. I contacted customer service today and was told the $89.95 charge was for my original free trial. This person had no interest in the fact that I was told something different when I cancelled in April.

I feel this is very deceptive and have been scammed at the age of 71. I have no recourse to recover my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Serum Free Trial.

BellaLabs Cons: Poor customer service, Snuck a charge through on my card, Snuck a charge on my credit card.

• Deceptive Marketing
  • Hostile Customer Service
  • Bella Labs Trial Offer

Comments

what phone number did you call?

BellaLabs Reviews