I paid for the shipping of free samples for this skin care product. Two months later, I discovered two separate charges.

I obtained the phone numbers for these charges through my bank. WHODATIWDSKINCR - $94.90 (855) 356-2217 GUMGUMBOEYESERU- $89.92 (877) 594-2394 I called both numbers and they wanted me to provide my name and full address. I gave them my name but told both of them I was not comfortable giving further info, and I was joust going to report the fraudulent charges to my bank (which I did). Despite only providing my first and last name and being told they could not look up my account, within 10 minutes I received two separate emails from them claiming my orders from Bella Serata have been cancelled.

I do not have the products in my possession, and the charges are still on my account. This product has been marketed in many different ways. Some claim it is Megyn Kelly's skin care line. Another website claims it is Angelina Jolie's skin care line.

The free trial where you just pay shipping does NOT make it clear that you will be automatically charged for an outrageous amount on a monthly basis. The "terms and conditions" at the bottom of the last page that is in light grey in 4 pt type.

Barely visible. AVOID THIS COMPANY

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments