Bellalabs - Bella Products

I ordered on line what I thought were trial size products of Bella Gold Serum $5.95 and Bella Gold Cream at $4.95. I received both products in a small box about two to three weeks ago.

I never tried the cream but used a little of the serum.

When I was paying my discover bill I noticed that I had been charged. $89.95 for the serum and $87.35 for the cream.

The serum was billed under Junisse Skin 866-4495-5640 Utah

The cream was billed under My Beauty Creams 866-805-2648 CA

I did not agree to any special terms and thought I was just paying for the two products.

When I called the Utah number I was told that I would have had to cancel the order by a certain time. I was not aware of this and don't recall seeing this when I ordered. I would not have ordered these products had I known there was a stipulation. I was also told that the $4.95 and $5.95 amounts were shipping and handling charges.

Both products came in the same small box and were shipped from Salt Lake City Utah.

The package did not contain a billing statement, only a card to describe how to use the products.

I was told that they would cancel any future orders. After more protest from me they agreed to deduct $30.57 for the serum and$31.48 for the cream. The total amount of these two products was $177.30. Even though they are deducting those two amounts it still leaves me paying

$115.28. Discover Card is doing what they can to help with this problem.

I feel totally ripped off and will be reporting this company to the BBB.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Anything about this company
    • Being scammed
    • Deceptive advertising

Reason of review:
Charging my credit credit for additional orders that I was not aware I agreed to
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #879064 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bellalabs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 03 #1194366 Detroit, Michigan

I am having the same issue with this company this time its for the product junisse, they charged my card without my ok, they were suppose to refund me $200, they said it takes them 60 days to do a refund its been almost four months still no money, i've tried calling customer service and they cant find me in their system? Like wtf!

Aug 03 #1194248

This just happened to me! I knew better but went ahead to get their "Free sample" with $2.95 shipping. I read the entire website and there is absolutely NOTHING about future orders or charges. I had to cancel my credit card and trying to get the $89.95 charge back. This company is preying on the public and should be held accountable for scamming! Awful... :(

Aug 01 #1193291 Metairie, Louisiana

The same thing happened to me! I am currently calling the company and will be disputing the charges.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bellalabs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bellalabs.
Filing a new complaint about