I ordered on line what I thought were trial size products of Bella Gold Serum $5.95 and Bella Gold Cream at $4.95. I received both products in a small box about two to three weeks ago.
I never tried the cream but used a little of the serum.
When I was paying my discover bill I noticed that I had been charged. $89.95 for the serum and $87.35 for the cream.
The serum was billed under Junisse Skin 866-4495-5640 Utah
The cream was billed under My Beauty Creams 866-805-2648 CA
I did not agree to any special terms and thought I was just paying for the two products.
When I called the Utah number I was told that I would have had to cancel the order by a certain time. I was not aware of this and don't recall seeing this when I ordered. I would not have ordered these products had I known there was a stipulation. I was also told that the $4.95 and $5.95 amounts were shipping and handling charges.
Both products came in the same small box and were shipped from Salt Lake City Utah.
The package did not contain a billing statement, only a card to describe how to use the products.
I was told that they would cancel any future orders. After more protest from me they agreed to deduct $30.57 for the serum and$31.48 for the cream. The total amount of these two products was $177.30. Even though they are deducting those two amounts it still leaves me paying
$115.28. Discover Card is doing what they can to help with this problem.
I feel totally ripped off and will be reporting this company to the BBB.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about this company
- Being scammed
- Deceptive advertising
- Reason of review:
- Charging my credit credit for additional orders that I was not aware I agreed to
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."