I ordered on line what I thought were trial size products of Bella Gold Serum $5.95 and Bella Gold Cream at $4.95. I received both products in a small box about two to three weeks ago.
I never tried the cream but used a little of the serum.
When I was paying my discover bill I noticed that I had been charged. $89.95 for the serum and $87.35 for the cream.
The serum was billed under Junisse Skin 866-4495-5640 Utah
The cream was billed under My Beauty Creams 866-805-2648 CA
I did not agree to any special terms and thought I was just paying for the two products.
When I called the Utah number I was told that I would have had to cancel the order by a certain time. I was not aware of this and don't recall seeing this when I ordered. I would not have ordered these products had I known there was a stipulation. I was also told that the $4.95 and $5.95 amounts were shipping and handling charges.
Both products came in the same small box and were shipped from Salt Lake City Utah.
The package did not contain a billing statement, only a card to describe how to use the products.
I was told that they would cancel any future orders. After more protest from me they agreed to deduct $30.57 for the serum and$31.48 for the cream. The total amount of these two products was $177.30. Even though they are deducting those two amounts it still leaves me paying
$115.28. Discover Card is doing what they can to help with this problem.
I feel totally ripped off and will be reporting this company to the BBB.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about this company
- Being scammed
- Deceptive advertising
- Reason of review:
- Charging my credit credit for additional orders that I was not aware I agreed to
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."