Total scam. Beware!

The websites for their product--under various names--BELLA GOLD SERUM, BELLA SERATA, BELLADERM and others--pull you in with their "RISK FREE TRIAL OFFER". And a "terms and conditions" at the bottom of the last page that is in light grey in 4 pt type. No one reads it but that's where they get you. I was billed $90 for what i thought was a Risk Free Trial Offer because no where on the website (other than in the terms and conditions which is hidden) are you told that if you don't return the product within 14 days, you're billed the full $90 and then get billed again and again as they send you the product.

Customer service is spotty and they tell you you agreed to the terms and conditions. THEY GOT ME--AND IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THEY GOT YOU TOO. After doing some research it appears to be weirdly legal.

But I'm on a warpath to explose them. Unacceptable consumer scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

BellaLabs Cons: Scam consumer, Dishonest advertising.

• Bella Serata Trial Offer Scam

Comments

I got caught by the same trickery! Do not buy this product. Ripoff!

Same thing happened to me. Got charged $24 or so for the "free trial", then about $90 for the scam part of this deal.

I had not opened the pack at the time the second charge came through so I called the company and they agreed to take the product back. I obtained a return number, address, sent it back, tracked the package. Thought it was a done deal. Yesterday I received a message from my cc company that the charge was reapplied.

So now I will appeal again, but am with $90 worth of charges and no product. If anyone has had success in getting with these cons would love to hear.

UGH! Same thing just happened to me.

Total BS with the "free trial" offer. I called to get a refund and the customer service rep tried to offer me discounts on future orders. I said no, I want a refund for this $90 I never agreed to pay. She kept changing what she said she could give me for a refund.

Started out with 35% but I kept complaining and ended up getting 75%. Told them they better cancel my stuff and never charge me again.

BellaLabs Reviews