I received an offer on the internet for Bella Gold Serum a month ago for $5.00 and got talked in to buying their moisturizer as well for a very low price. My total was to be no more than $20.00 This was an ad for Christie Brinkley products!

Now my Visa bill has arrived and I have a charge from MEC*MY BEAUTY SERUMS FOR $89.95 and another from YOURBEAUTIFULSKIN for $87.35. MY GRAND TOTAL FOR THESE WAS $177.30 !! I am almost 80 years old and living on a fixed income. Also, I would never spend that kind of money on "so called" beauty products!

Those companies should be investigated! I am willing to spend the $20.00, as agreed, even though I don't like the products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Serum.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

The same exact thing happened to me

This has happened to me as well.! It is ridiculous.

I looked very closely to see if there was some kind of statement saying I would be signed up for monthly charges.....it did not exist.

Mine was advertised as if this product was created by a doctor who was the wife of the person who initiated the creation of Google. This should be illegal!

bellabad

pl call them and get the refund back.. they did the same to me 6 times..

BellaLabs Reviews