I purchased the trials offers on the Bella Gold Moisturizer, Bella Age Defying Formula and Bella Eye Revitalizer. I was charged the $4.95 and $5.95 and $24.95.

However, when I received the product there were no instructions about cancellations or this trial offer had a time restriction. I only received a packing slip with a 24 hour customer service number. I immediately went online and read that the consumer only has a 14 day review of the product and the time starts when you purchased, not when you receive the product. It took my products 7 days to arrive.

I immediately called the company and said to cancel this membership. I was offered more products at 75% off I said NO. Cancel my order now. I did receive a cancellation notice in my email about one hour later.

Hopefully more people will read this and now know that you have to immediately cancel by phone if you don't want to be charged the $89 and $90 prices.

And it doesn't matter if your mailman is late with your products. You only have 14 days and you get charged the full price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments