Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2.0

I read the advertisement saying it was recommended by Dr. Ox - ALL LIES.

I paid $4.95 for S&H for trialing La creme and $4.95 for the Bella labs facial cream. When I received the items their literature noted my credit card was going to be charge $87.63 each and if I did not return the two items with 10 days (posted) from the date of receipt for La creme and 9 days for the Bella labs facial cream. That meant that I would have to pay $175.26 for both and every month after they would be sending me other two bottles for another $175.26 plus S&H. I immediately called their customer service cancelling my order.

Then went to the UPS store to return the items. That alone cost me $22.84, totaling my cost or better my loss of $32.74.

Never again ii will purchase anything online without making sure it is a free trial as they advertised. ***.

a FUMING, ANNOYED, LIVID AND OUTRAGED ONLINE PURCHASER - NEVER AGAIN

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellalabs Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

BellaLabs Cons: I did not like.

Comments

Just saw charge on bank card for $87.63! I had ordered a trial for 4.98 and never received it!

Looked back on last months and saw same charge! Never received anything! Called number on bank charge and told it had been delivered by us post office! And I was out of luck!

Beware! It's a scam...

Read reviews! Product isn't even what it's advertised!

BellaLabs Reviews