Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

BellaLabs in Irvine, California - Free sample...NOT

I ordered the free sample for just s/h and indicated i was not authorizing automatic payments. What is the point of a trial sample offer, if you don't get to try it?? They took $87.63 out of my account. I have advised my credit card company and I have called Bella Labs to get a refund. I also have not received any other product other than my sample. Del Mar, Ca. their corporate office is not far from where I live, so if I do not get satisfaction...I am prepared to meet them face to face and ask them, what makes them think we are suckers? I was not aware the product has parabins... I am going to rate this company on YELP and give it a less than stellar rating. Maybe all of those who have been abused by this company should go to Yelp and complain there as well.

I couldn't agree more. I only wish I lived near them; I too would sit on their doorstep.

Any of you who have read their "agreement" know that this company is laughable. They claim you can't make a complaint anywhere but Nevada and they have no responsibility for anything.

Not true. They post on the internet and do business in all 50 states; by law, they have responsibilities to follow the laws of any state where they do business.

Bellalabs Free Trial Scam and Rude Customer Service

My wife had ordered her "free trial" of Bellalab for the cost of 4.95 for shipping only. This web site is the classic put the word "free" in it to get the attention of the unsuspecting shopper looking for a product to try. Unfortunately, the shopper is blinded by what the website (advertisement) says it has to offer by throwing the word free around so many times that the shopper doesn't even see the fine print and how this is all a trick to get the consumer to jump on this "great offer" to try their product. Now here's the problem. The free trial that they offer is not free. In my dictionary, free means free! That's it, no if's, and's or butts about it! Free means free! Well not to Bellalabs! Like everyone that has posted their thoughts here, we were billed 87.63. when I asked my wife about it she was puzzled and gave Bellalab a call. Now here's where it got real good! When she started speaking to the representative I knew immediately that there was a problem, a big problem. I motioned for her to turn the speaker on so I could hear the conversation. What I immediately heard was a loud, rude, obnoxious lady speaking as fast as she could almost berating my wife on the phone. She wouldn't even let my wife get a word in and to be honest we could barely understand what she was saying because of how fast she was speaking. I couldn't take it anymore and asked my wife if I could talk to her. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not this big man ego type. My wife can handle herself just fine). When I got on the phone I told this cold hearted woman, how it was going to be. I'm going to return the "free" sample and you're going to refund the total amount back into the checking acct. She abruptly stopped me and said NO you're WRONG, that's not the way we do business and NO we're not going to refund you anything because your WIFE had signed a contract. That's when I got rude right back. I said I'm not wrong, I'm the customer, that's when she tried to go off on me. It took everything I had not to cuss this woman out. Anyway, after a few seconds of back and forth, I started asking to speak to her manager. She kept cutting me off but I kept repeating myself to speak to her manager. Finally, she told me to hold and she would get her manager on the phone. After a couple minutes the "customer service lady" came back and told me she had spoke to her supervisor (and to my surprise) said they would refund the 87.63 back to my acct immediately. I did need to return the rest of the lotion but yes, they where refunding the money. Ok, writing this letter I found myself yelling in silence, lol. Be persistent with these people because they are out to make money as fast as they can and will step on anyone who gets in their way. p.s. I'm sending this exact same letter to the BBB, you should too. Completely NOT satisfied with Bellalab!

Bellalabs Free Trial Scam and Rude Customer Service

My wife had ordered her "free trial" of Bellalab for the cost of 4.95 for shipping only. This web site is the classic put the word "free" in it to get the attention of the unsuspecting shopper looking for a product to try. Unfortunately, the shopper is blinded by what the website (advertisement) says it has to offer by throwing the word free around so many times that the shopper doesn't even see the fine print and how this is all a trick to get the consumer to jump on this "great offer" to try they're product. Now here's the problem. The free trial that they offer is not free. In my dictionary, free means free! That's it, no if's, and's or butts about it! Free means free! Well not to Bellalabs! Like everyone that has posted their thoughts here, we were billed 87.63. when I asked my wife about it she was puzzled and gave Bellalab a call. Now here's where it got real good! When she started speaking to the representative I knew immediately that there was a problem, a big problem. I motioned for her to turn the speaker on so I could hear the conversation. What I immediately heard was a loud, rude, obnoxious lady speaking as fast as she could almost berating my wife on the phone. She wouldn't even let my wife get a word in and to be honest we could barely understand what she was saying because of how fast she was speaking. I couldn't take it anymore and asked my wife if I could talk to her. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not this big man ego type. My wife can handle herself just fine). When I got on the phone I told this cold hearted woman, how it was going to be. I'm going to return the "free" sample and you're going to refund the total amount back into the checking acct. She abruptly stopped me and said NO you're WRONG, that's not the way we do business and NO we're not going to refund you anything because your WIFE had signed a contract. That's when I got rude right back. I said I'm not wrong, I'm the customer, that's when she tried to go off on me. It took everything I had not to cuss this woman out. Anyway, after a few seconds of back and forth, I started asking to speak to her manager. She kept cutting me off but I kept repeating myself to speak to her manager. Finally, she told me to hold and she would get her manager on the phone. After a couple minutes the "customer service lady" came back and told me she had spoke to her supervisor (and to my surprise) said they would refund the 87.63 back to my acct immediately. I did need to return the rest of the lotion but yes, they where refunding the money. Ok, writing this letter I found myself yelling in silence, lol. Be persistent with these people because they are out to make money as fast as they can and will step on anyone who gets in their way. p.s. I'm sending this exact same letter to the BBB, you should too. Completely NOT satisfied with Bellalab!

please don't buy into free just send shipping----it's a scam---got bill over 87.00 for free stuff-----ha----REFUSE TO PAY CALL MY CREDIT CARD --THEY REFUSE TO PAY---WOMAN CALLED --HAD A GOOD TALK----THIS IS A SCAM-----FROM BELLALABS

Thanks for the advice; I was just told by my credit card company that they had denyed doing anything inappropriate and thus were not going to issue a refund. I yhink They are going to get a piece of my mind as well. If you'd like a real laugh, read their "agreement" ehich "they may change at any time, so check back frequently."

View more comments (1)
Bellalabs Free Trial

BellaLabs in Merrillville, Indiana - They adversitise as a free sample but it is anything but Free

I ordered a "Free" sample of instant wrinkle reducer from a link on Facebook. On the 14th day after I ordered my "Free" sample I was billed $87.63. Apparently this is not a Free Sample afterall. It is a 14 day free trial (must have been in the small print) They tell me I never should have accepted the terms. Really??? False advertisement if you ask me. The people on the phone are extremely rude but that is probably due to the hostility that they get when people find out what this company is really about. The product is sent with a pamphlet that says nothing about the 14 days. This info is on the back of a what looks to be a business card that has the customer service phone# on the front & if you tear open the plastic to remove the business card & flip it over you see in small print that on the 14th day they are going to bill you for your FREE Sample.

After you fill out the form, before you hit the accept button, there are details in very fine print, stating that they will charge your credit card ( can't remember if it's $87 or 89 dollars) after 14 days and send you a new supply every 30 days for the same price. I opted not try it because of the clause.

I have gotten sucked into these things too many times.

It is too hard to cancel.

My question is ... did it even work?

BellaLabs in Cincinnati, Ohio - Ordered free trial

I ordered a $4.95 trial. I was supposed to have 14 day trial. I waited a couple of weeks for my product. On the day I got the trial, I was charged $99. and $93., deducted from my account on the same day I got the trial sample. When I called the company the man that answered to phone was rude. He kept saying you did not cancel in 14 days. I told him that I just got the trial and had not used it. Why was I being charged when I never received the actual product. He just kept saying We did not send you anything. The money taken out of your account is to pay for the trial because you did not cancel in 14 days. How can you cancel something that you never received?

Let the BBB know about this.

Do not fall for a "free gift" from BellaLabs

It showed up on the internet as "If you answer this short survey, you get a free gift. All you pay is shipping and handling." I did and received the free gift. A couple of weeks later, I found out I was charged an additional $87.63 for the free gift. When I called, they claimed that the fine print said free 14-day trial, not free gift, and I have already exceeded the 14 days. They will not consider any refund or return. So I used the product. The product is mediocre, equivalent to a $8 moisturizer you get from a drug store. Subsequent month, they sent another one, and charged me another $87.63. I called immediately, this time, they don't mention about 14-day return policy, they simply said, "We don't accept any return. But we will cancel your next order." They have just conned $180 out of me.

They did the same thing to me. I got charged $88.33.

I agree! They sent a small business card size statement in fine print indicating my card would be charged on the 14th day.

On top of that when I called to cancel it, I asked if I had to pay to send it back and the rep said "it depends on your post office" Right! That means I have to pay to send it back.

I am contacting my credit card company and I am not paying for this product.

Thanks for the warning Trish!I just received my "free sample",which isn't really free at all.I immediately called their number and cancelled my order.

OK,I ordered a free sample of wrinkle cream,I paid $4.95 shipping,it took five days to get to my home,I have it 2 days,then find out that it's a 14 day trial that counts the shipping time as part of the free trial,leaving little time to try a product that takes two months to see the true results.I immediately called Bellalabs and canceled my order plus Bellalabs directed me to send back the bottle of wrinkle cream at my expense.This is not a free trial.I refuse to give a company that misleads their customers.I haven't seen Bellalabs display any morals at all.

I was also conned out of $175 for my free trial offer of supposedly only $4.95. When I received the first bottle there was no mention that I was going to be billed an additional $87.63 for the bottle.

Never again. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH!!!! Trish F. Topeka, KS P.S.

I don't look ten years younger.

As a matter of fact, I aged due to the stress of being conned out of my hard earned money. :cry :(

View more comments (3)
Product
Bellalabs Cream

BellaLabs in Denver, Colorado - Ordered a "free" trial but then was charged

The advertisement clearly stated it was a "free" trial. This was not the case. I ordered a free trial from Bellalabs and KollageIntensives on 11/29 to find out that it isn't free! My credit card was charged $87.63 and $99.95. When I spoke with customer service, I was informed that I am now a "member" and had to cancel to stop receiving any more products. The advertisement was misleading and did not specify the cost or chemicals used in the products. Fortunately, I will not be paying these charges as I have disputed them with my credit card company.

I will never do business this this company. They.

Do not stand behind their product and take my advice don't order. Nothing about it is free !

It's a scam they also have terrible customer service!

Bellalabs Free Trial

BellaLabs in Louisville, Kentucky - Charged for $87.xx worth before a sample could be tried

I fell for the "sample" routine. Suppose I did not read the fine print, but sample was charged on 11/22/13 for the $4.95 s/h only. I did received sample. Then a charge showed up on 12/7/13, 15 days later. Do not think I received the sample until about 12/1, so would be totally absurd to think someone had a chance to assess their product. Have put into my CC to have charge removed. Either the sample did not come, or the regular order did not come. By looking at the one bottle we have received, it appears all we got was the sample. Imagine I've heard the last of them as I charged back. We'll see what response there is, if any. But, urge you to stay away, seems to be a company who preys on folk who do not check their credit card statements regularly and closely.

Please do not do business with this company. I fell for the 14 day free trial ad...never again.

I received the product appx. a week after ordering, and noticed the fine print on a business card. I immediately called to cancel and was told they calculate the 14 days from time of order, and I had been charged $87.50 per item. Extremely rude customer service.

I immediately checked my bank account and called to stop payment on these charges and they did a claim. We will see what happens.

This is definitely false advertising and should be stopped. I do not normally do this type of ordering, and never will again.

Bellalabs - SCAM, RIP OFF Took $170.00 + out of my Account

Took $170.00 out of my Account for the fact I was one day Late to Cancel...........BUT, the day I tried to cancel was the day before, and was told their Computers were down ALL DAY, AND KEPT CALLING BACK AFTER THEM TELLING ME IT WILL BE BACK UP IN A COUPLE HOURS. CALLS AFTER CALLS, THEIR COMPUTER WAS STILL DOWN, NO HELP AT ALL. ***, NEXT DAY GOT SCREWED*** Monies taken out of my account**** NO GETTING IT BACK. They pulled a DAMM good scam on me, buyers please BEWARE!!!!!! I asked and asked to speak to a SUPERVISOR, till my face was Blue. The girls comment was he is Busy at this time, or just a total "NO". Very Rude, Pissed off 100% +.....Dr. OZ come on you can not stoop this Low as a Human Being to make money. I ordered 2 different products, both with the same Address but different phone numbers. Now I see there are 10 + other products..........all by BELLALABS they do not say that but all have the same address. *** ARTIST'S ALL THE WAY

Same thing happened to me : I order one of the two products and paid only the shipping, around $4 but I had been charged around $89 on top ; I called them to close my account and to tell my surprise to have been charged such a big amount of money, they said I called too late ! :(

Loss

BellaLabs in Brandon, Florida - RIP OFF Took $168.00 out of my Account for the fact I was one day Late to Cancel

Took $168.00 out of my Account for the fact I was one day Late to Cancel...........BUT, the day I tried to cancel was the day before, and was told their Computers were down ALL DAY, AND KEPT CALLING BACK AFTER THEM TELLING ME IT WILL BE BACK UP IN A COUPLE HOURS. CALLS AFTER CALLS, THEIR COMPUTER WAS STILL DOWN, NO HELP AT ALL. ***, NEXT DAY GOT SCREWED*** Monies taken out of my account for 2 Items I did not want. One was Never Opened, Bellalabs. They go by many Names, but all the same address. God Bless you, and Please be "AWARE OF THIS COMPANY, COMING OUT WITH NEW PRODUCTS EVERY WEEK, OR JUST CHANGING THE NAMES??????? HAPPY HOLIDAYS. MICHELLE CORMIER N.P.R. FL. 34654
Product