Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

BellaLabs in Los Angeles, California - Continued to be Charged for Product that Doesn't Work

It is okay that the product did not work for me, but it is the false advertising and lack of customer service that is unacceptable. I agree with the other customers that this is sold as a "free" sample, when in fact you are being charged for shipping and handling. When I explained the product didn't work for me, the company didn't want to give me my money back when I called to cancel. They finally gave me back the value of one month after a lot of arguing. I still returned the unopened packages, even though they did not give me a full refund.

How do I return and get a refund?

Bellalabs Shipping Service

Free Sample Review

Took seven days to get what I thought was a free sample, only pay shipping and handling is what I understood. My account was charged seven days after I got the so called sample! I call them and I get a smart *** employee who want to contradict me and is argue while talking g over top of me. I hope these reviews help many people who have yet to order, and the product can burn your skin so check ingredients also.
Review

BellaLabs in Manassas, Virginia - Charged after no longer receiving product.

I cancelled my order after using the first bottle. I paid in full and told them not to send any more products. After five months I get charged again for the product, plus an international fee. I called the company and they tried to tell me that whoever I dealt with before, mistakenly, didn't charge me until now. I told him that I did and he argued with me telling me I didn't. I told him that I had my bank statement in front of me proving that I did. He suddenly changed his tune. I told him that I had already contacted the bank to dispute the charge and he said that he couldn't give me a refund while the charge was under dispute. They have in very fine print in their agreement that states they can do this. I had to re-contact the bank to tell them to drop the dispute so they could give me the refund. I'm still waiting for the refund but they did send me an email saying that they were giving me the credit. If they don't the bank will reopen the dispute. Totally corrupt company. To go to these lengths to get money is inexcusable. Do not deal with them. There's more, but read everyone else's comments. They cover the rest.

Do not do business with this company. they should be ousted from the internet for fraudulent activities.

The banking Industry needs to stop payment to any transaction pertaining to this busyness. Call this number and harass them... 1-877-767-9942 and also the shipper who called me with his cell asking me for my security code - 619-550-3028. This company is what makes internet business a bad thing, but then again, they are in California, and there is the place where most of fraudulent business come from.

I cancelled my card and they will not ever get me, or I will take them to court. Milton

Loss

BellaLabs - Details of the trial offer not clear.

Ordered the trial offer. I received the product 7 days from the order date. 10 days after receiving the order I cancelled only to find out that I was charged full price because it was over 14 days from the original order date. Did not know that the 7 days in transit was included as a part of the 14 day trial. The print on the terms and conditions was so small that it was impossible for me to read it. The cream did not live to my expectations. I called to cancel only to be told that I was to late and had to pay the full price.
#820286

I totally agree with Anonymous-The contract was so small you couldn't even see it and you could not proceed to checkout to see what the initial charge was UNTIL you agreed. The product is a big hipe-burned the area around my eyes and I went to the doctor!

Chemicals!

Ripped off for $88.00 because I returned the unused portion 16 days from when it was received. DON'T BE A SUCKER!!!

Product
Bellalabs Cream

Advertising Scam Review

I too fell for this false advertising scam. Their ad said a free sample for payment of shipping and handling only. They didn't even wait 2 weeks to bill my account $87.63. I would think this would be against the law. If it's not it it should be.

BellaLabs in Santa Ana, California - Over charged

Ordered for $4.95 and 2 weeks later am charged $87.63 This company seems to have quite a scam going. When I called they gave me some story about it being a 14 day trial and I had to call and cancel if I wasn't happy with the product. I did not see that anywhere on the ad. If I had I NEVER would have ordered it! I will not order anything that increases in price after a specific period of time. To me the company is just hoping people will get caught up in their busy schedules and forget to cancel. Then they slip it to you!

Account Charge Review

Total scam..7days to ship..7 days to try then hit my account for $87.63. I was totally unaware I was going to be charged like that.
Review

BellaLabs in New York, New York - I thought I was getting a free trial size of wrinkle reducing cream. I just had to pay 4.95 shipping and handling.

I received a full size bottle of the product. When I got suspicious I checked on line and found out I had been scammed. Bella labs was going to debit my credit card for 100.00 in 14 days. This was supposedly in the fine print somewhere hidden well. Free sample was all over the advertisement. They solicited me through my email. I also read that I should not bother to send the product back. They won't acknowledge that and debit your credit card anyway. Now they have your credit card number they will send out product every month and try to debit your card for 100.00 every month. I had to cancel my credit card. I need to remember nothing is free and I won't be scammed again.. Beware consumers
#811965

They have done the same to me. I have been charged a total of 262.89 even after following the prompt in an email to cancel the subscription.

They just continue to withdraw money from my account each month.

I have sent them an email demanding my money back. If I do not receive my money within two weeks then I will be contacting an attorney to begin a class action law suit against this company.

Ricochet-Rabbit

"They solicited me through my email."

You bought something through a SPAM email? HAHA!

People like you are the reason SPAM continues to exist. For being so gullible, you deserve all the grief you get.

Do you also order all those free trial MIRACLE weight loss and wrinkle creams off TV commercials? Gee, it's free what do I have to lose?

Duuuuhhhhhh!

But don't worry, I have a feeling something good will come along...maybe a Nigerian Prince will contact you by email and offer you millions of dollars to help him transfer money to the US. :grin

View more comments (1)
Bellalabs Free Trial

Bellalabs ripped me off for $175.26 - NEVER do any business with them!!!!! They are CROOKS!!!!!

I was on my Facebook page and there was an ad for a free bottle of the wrinkle lotion and all you had to do was pay the shipping and handling. I looked the ad over very thoroughly because I don't do "trial offers" or any type of gimmick with strings attached. The ad I saw said NOTHING about a 14 day trial or future orders. All it promoted was you could get this lotion for $4.9 S&H. So I ordered it. I received it about a week and a half later in a package. No note, letter or "terms". All that was in it was a shipping order. Three days ago I get another bottle. This time there's a business cards taped to the outside saying "Thank you for your order". This INFURATED me because I DID NOT order anything other than the "free trial bottle" that I just had to pay the S&H on. I emailed them stating that I never ordered anymore lotion other than the first bottle that I just had to pay S&H on. They proceeded to tell me that it was a trial offer and I had 14 days to cancel it, to which I did not, so that put me in a reoccurring shipment every 30 days. Oh, and they charged me for the "free bottle" that started all this. And they included a business card with the terms and conditions printed very small on the back. This was the first I saw of any terms and conditions!!! So to date I've had 2 withdrawals from my bank account from this CROOKED "company" for 2 12 oz. bottles of lotion!!!!! I'm sorry, but I'd NEVER agree to pay $87.63 for one bottle of lotion, I don't care if it guaranteed to erase the wrinkles permantely!!!!! I work too hard for my money to have some scam artist that plays itself off as a legit company to take it from me!!!! It's off to the BBB after this!!!

I got scammed the same way you all did. Thought I was getting a free trail, nothing said about charging me. Got ripped off the same as you all...

I too got taken for $175.26. I intend to call the Attorneys General in Massachusetts and California.

I tried calling both companies at the phone numbers provided but was told I'd be on hold for 28 minutes. I left my contact information for a callback.

When they did call, they hung up as soon as I said Hello. I tried calling the phone number that was on my caller ID and reached a recording that the number was not in service.

I've seen that very same add. YOU are at fault.

It does say 14 day trial period. Go on their website it tells you the same thing. What company in their right mind who wants to make money will send you their product for free, but only if you pay for shipping and handling? What is your complaint?

That you can't read? That you have no common sense? I agree. You have no case here.

Call, ask for a refund and pray they'll do that for you.

Don't get nasty and don't bet on any favors. Let that be a lesson to you.

View more comments (2)
Bellalabs Free Trial

BellaLabs - Fraudulent advertising

I was on a my bank's web site and a pop-up ad came up telling me if I completed a one-question survey, I would be sent a free gift. Trusting my bank, I did so and was led to a page where I could choose my gift. One choice was depicted by a picture showing several bottles of feminine make-up products. Thinking this would be nice for my wife, I ordered it. I then found out I had to pay $4.95 shipping and handling. OK, no problem. In the mail, I received ONE bottle of something. Two weeks later, they charged my bank account $87.63. I called and they disavowed the pop-up ad and refused to refund my money! After arguing for several minutes, the agreed to refund one-half. Now here's the question: If they were not engaging in fraudulent business practices, would they have refunded half my money?

Exact same thing happened to me.. Service Survey popped up on my bank's web site..

Said if I would answer survey there would be a free gift for only price of shipping and handling.. I thought it was bank survey as it was on my bank's site.. I answered survey and then it offered me a choice of 3 items.. One was a facial cream, one was a e-cigarette and I can't remember the other..

I don't smoke, so I thought facial cream will be a good gift for 4.95 shipping.. All the time I am believing this is something the bank is doing and I trust my bank, so I, who never orders free stuff or trials on line did this survey and ordered free gift from them.. Free gift of facial cream came. There was a $4.95 charge for shipping on my credit card and that was fine, it had told me there would be a shipping charge in that amount.

10 days later, there is a 87.63 charge on my credit card.. I tried calling bellalabs(the Company the free gift was from) but I got a recording to leave number.. I went to site which was better business bureau site and got their email address. I sent email telling them it said "free gift" not free trial on the ad that popped up on mine and I thought my bank was promoting this as it was on their site..

They tried to tell me I purchased free trial and if not notified they will continue to send and bill for .. I told them mine said "free gift" and I am not someone who orders free gifts but I was lead to believe it was my bank as it was on their website.. After talking, really having to argue with Anthony when he called re: my email he tried to tell me everything everyone on here is complaining about.. I told him my said Free Gift, not free trail, plus I got a call from bella labs wanting to set me up for monthly stuff and I said No, not interested.

Just answered my bank's survey for the free gift. He tried to tell me, that was for another product. I asked for a Manager.. He said let him find his supervisor, whom i thought I would be talking to.

Anthony came back and said they can't take the product back but they would credit m 25% which he said was $21.90. I told him again, not acceptable, and that I still wanted to talk to a Manager.. He kept talking over me while I was trying to talk. Every time he asked me something, I told him I would like to talk to the Manager.

He would not put me through to a Manager but said he would have a Manager call me. I told him, I would like to talk to Manager now. I did not want to have someone not call me back.. While I was still talking, he hung up on me..

I called my bank and reported fraud on my credit card, Told them about pop up service survey on their site offering free gift for only shipping and handling and leading one to believe it was a bank offer when in fact was not as I now find out.. I am so mad about this, that a business can actually do business like this, but guess what, they have nothing to lose. They will probably tell everyone that calls the same thing and get close to a 100.00 out of a person for something they did not order. I see I am not the only one on here that got this pop up on their banking site..

Beware of this Company!! I have talked to them and my bank and I will have to see where this ends up but guess what, Anthony said he would cancel my subscription so I would get no further charges.. Guess What, I did not subscribe to anything other than for a free gift on my banks website.. So I guess I end up paying 4.95 shipping plus another 87.63 for a product offered and advertised as a free gift/ Mine did not say free trial it said free gift so maybe they send different popups out to sucker people..

I am sure there are many other people that this has happened to that just did not want to take the time to have to deal with it and just paid it.. Well, I want everyone to know what happened to me and see if this same scenario happened with them..

Same thing happened to me. Yup, true scam.

When I called the company they offered to give me 50% of my money back. I refused saying I would file a dispute with my bank. She tried to tell me that my bank would not do anything about this problem. I disagreed and would not accept their offer of 50% back.

She then "talked" with somebody and it was decided that if I returned the product I could have a full refund.

I called my bank anyway to protect myself. Why would I trust what they were saying now after getting totally scammed by them once already.

This is bs i also got charged $87 and they dont want to refund my money back.i try calling them and they never answer n when they did they told me that my 14 day trial past so theirfor i got charged that amount. This product was supost to be free!! Damb liars!

I wish I had seen this about this company a while back.I also signed up to get this and got it for $1.99.Then they charged me $87.63,now they are sending this stuff every month and charging me that big price.I can not get a hold of them to tell them to stop.They will not answer their phone.BIG SCAM!!!!

The same thing happened to me! I mmade 7 phone calls and no ever answered, I left two messages and no one ever called back.

This is a huge rip off scam so watch out. $87.63 is a lot of money to people on limited incomes.

I had the same problem and called them. Was told I agreed to a 14 day trial.

They would refund after the 14 days if I send back the unused product.

I told them I would refuse shipment of any more product and wanted my money returned back to my credit card. I hate this company and I will fight until I get my money back.

View more comments (5)