Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

I have contacted Bellalabs 5 times to stop them from sending their cream.They keep sending me the cream and keep charging me $ 92.00 .

I did not give them permission to charge my credit card and I did not give my permission to send me the cream. I did open a email they sent to me and ever since I have been charged 92.00 a month and I keep returning the cream they send me. That started in January. It is August and I still have Bellalabs to contend with.

I would appreciate help in any way , fashion ,or form help in dealing with this company.

This is really sad a company rips people off this way.Thank you , Cindy P.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "give back my seven hundred dollars and stop sending the cream to me____" as the author lost $700. 2936jarrell is overall dissatisfied with Bellalabs. The most disappointing about bellalabs facial cream at Bellalabs was no customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bellalabs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Bellalabs to other companies on our site.

Comments

Report this immediately to your state's Attorney General's office!

Worked for me. Good luck!