Bellalabs is a scam!!! I want my money back!
I saw Bellalabs ad on the internet under Dr.Oz and saw it on his TV show also.
I thought I would try it for $4.99 trail size...why not? I want to get rid of my facial wrinkles like everybody else and what would trying it hurt? I tried Bellalabs wrinkle cream, did not like it since I saw no difference in three weeks, called them and told them and sent it back they way they told me to. I know they got the package because I tracked it!
They refuse to refund my $89.00 that they charged me after the trial size amount!
They stole my money, committed fraud because they told me they would credit my account, and they will not talk to me now.I am MORE THAN PISSED!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "Total scam - Advertised for $4.95 only pay shipping cost try for free. What it does not say is in two weeks from purchase NOT DATE OF DELEVERLY they charge..."
- "Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days. I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than..."
- "Don't buy Fordf-150 2012 4dr pkup crw a deaf trap not a safe truck at all had a freak accident my brakes did not work and my air bags..."
- "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..."
- "Silverware dirty, for the inconvience they give you a card gor something free but you have to purchase something to get the free item, and they give you the wrong..."