Bellalabs is a scam!!! I want my money back!

I saw Bellalabs ad on the internet under Dr.Oz and saw it on his TV show also.

I thought I would try it for $4.99 trail size...why not? I want to get rid of my facial wrinkles like everybody else and what would trying it hurt? I tried Bellalabs wrinkle cream, did not like it since I saw no difference in three weeks, called them and told them and sent it back they way they told me to. I know they got the package because I tracked it!

They refuse to refund my $89.00 that they charged me after the trial size amount!

They stole my money, committed fraud because they told me they would credit my account, and they will not talk to me now.I am MORE THAN PISSED!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 22, 2014 #776876 Tulsa, Oklahoma

Another victim. I too ordered the $4.95 trial and had that and $87.83 charged to my account. Called after receiving the bill and told them I didn't want anything else from their company. They will make millions out of people who thing they have a trial and end up paying 18 times that. I hope someone puts a stop to this false advertising.

0 0 Reply

Oct 02, 2013 #724615 Roseville, California

I was concerned about the complaints with Bella Labs after I ordered a free trial. I called and spoke with a young lady named Tiffany. She was wonderful and explained the free trial and the product return policy in detail. I REALLY like this product and the more I use it the happier I am. I was also offered a discount of my first order. What an amazing thing, right?? Glad I read your complaints totally made my day to prove you all wrong. Thanks Tiffany and everyone at Bella Labs !!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bellalabs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bellalabs.
Filing a new complaint about