Bellalabs is a scam!!! I want my money back!
I saw Bellalabs ad on the internet under Dr.Oz and saw it on his TV show also.
I thought I would try it for $4.99 trail size...why not? I want to get rid of my facial wrinkles like everybody else and what would trying it hurt? I tried Bellalabs wrinkle cream, did not like it since I saw no difference in three weeks, called them and told them and sent it back they way they told me to. I know they got the package because I tracked it!
They refuse to refund my $89.00 that they charged me after the trial size amount!
They stole my money, committed fraud because they told me they would credit my account, and they will not talk to me now.I am MORE THAN PISSED!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "didn't remove hair and stopped working and it wasn't 90 days old yet.it sucks.would not recomend it to anyone.give me back my laser.that workedphone number.315-879-4349..want my money back..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I too ordered meaningful beauty. I was led to believe I was paying a one time fee of 44.95 for the whole kit. They charged me for three months making..."
- "I was little hesitant initially while signing up with Elagoon Digital but gave it a shot and it is turning out to be a fruitful decision. My contact with Robby..."
- "I love fashionmia's product. This is a second time I ordered a dress from them. The first time the order was the right size and I love it. Every time..."
- "I bought a lot of phones here. Everything was great. Fast delivery times and excellent support. There was no such that the detained would be sent or received until a..."